True Patents invites volunteers to make their self-less contribution in the noble causes of True Patents and help it in carrying out its activities.
Who can help True Patents?
Anyone who is above 18 years of age having knowledge or experience in Law, Engineering, Chemicals, Bio-Technology, Medicines, etc. and flare for the public cause without any selfish motive may help True Patents in carrying out its activities. The Business Houses too can help True Patents by becoming its patrons.
How you can help True Patents:
You can help True Patents by joining it in any of the four categories:
- Business Associate
- Business House/Institution/R&D House
After enrolment, True Patents will assign such work to Academicians and Students as True Patents feels they can carry out effectively and efficiently depending upon their your background, qualification, experience, knowledge and interest, etc.,
Eligibility criteria to join True Patents:
- For joining as Academician: You should be minimum 35 years of age as on 01st January 2012 and must be working / or have worked in the capacity of Professor / Lecturer / Researcher / Scientist / holding any Senior Position in any reputed University / College / Institute / organization (Government or non-Government)
- For joining as Student: You should be minimum 18 years of age as on 01st January 2012 with Post Graduate and must be carrying out research in science and technology, engineering, medicine, chemistry, bio-technology, nano-technology or any other field of knowledge.
- For joining as Business Associate: You should be minimum 35 years of age as on 01st January 2012 and must be practicing law in any of the High Courts in India.
- For joining as Business House: You should be a reputed Business House and should have focus on R&D activities so as to develop new products/services or improve your existing product profile.
Benefits of joining True Patents
- Dissemination/sharing of knowledge in the field of IPRs
- Career opportunities in top organizations
- Invitation to be a Speaker
- Latest updates in the field of IPRs
- Assignments to Business Associates to handle/analyze critical and challenging situations/cases
- Quality talent for Business Associates
- Display of names on the websites of True Patents
- Reimbursement of actual expenses incurred on carrying out the work assigned to respective Business Associate / Academician / Student.
- Legal audit of one case per year of Business House/Institution/R&D House at the sole discretion of the True Patents
- Enrolment Fee: A onetime enrolment fee of Rs.500/- (for Indian nationals) or $ 20 (for all others) is payable along with application form.
- Annual Fee: Following annual fee is payable for every calendar year latest by 31st March every year. However, first year annual fee is payable along with the application form:
NOTE: TruePatents will review your application after application form and required fees are submitted. If your appplication is not accepted, joining fee (except the enrollment fee of Rs.500/USD 20) will be refunded.